A Terrible, Horrible, Really Bad Six Mile Run

Today's six miles really sucked. It was bad and it had NOTHING to do with my legs - well, despite the fact that they felt heavy. The odd thing was that my arms were really sore and I felt that my legs were carrying my arms. What's up with that? Who ever says, "Yah, I had a bad run today cause my arms were really sore." It just sounds stupid.

Jen and I started our 4:1 interval which turned into a 2:1 - this was the smartest move we made. The last two miles were far more tolerable than the first four. I'm hoping this was my bad run of the season - I've got 14 miles to do on Saturday and it's gotta feel better than the six miles did today.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Just a hunch but could your arms be sore from the 40 to 45 push ups you did Tuesday night? I'm just guessing here J. :P

J9 said...

yep...you're right about that.